Heading up to put all the balls in the crazy tubes with Daddy
Playing some music with Mommy
Gregg has had to go out of town a bit for medical school interviews and happened to leave for one on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day when I had the day off. So, Kaylen and I headed to the Aquarium! She had been there some time ago, but it had been a while and who doesn't love an Aquarium! It was pretty crowded being that it was a holiday, but she really enjoyed looking at everything.
One of my favorite parts, the penguin exhibit! She is getting SO great at talking and knew just what they were by the time we left!
I also mentioned her talking and will finish up with that. She is getting SO GREAT at talking! She has really started to put words together. She decided the other night, she was done watching (she is great at saying "watch") Beauty and the Beast and wanted to change it to Elmo, so started yelling, "No Beast! No Beast! No Beast!". Tonight she wasn't interested in her dinner, so she said, "no like"... and yes, the being good at "no" phrases is not a coincidence! Tonight we were reading a book that finished with the phrase, that she actually repeated!... "deep deep snow".... !!!! She says "hi" to EVERY person that crosses paths with her and will tell anyone a story whether or not you can understand it. She wants to talk to EACH person that we talk to on the phone. She is truly remarkable. I really should make a list of the words she says, but I have a feeling that list could take me a week. She is so much fun and each and every day, Gregg and I can't help but appreciate all that God has given us. Our daughter is better than our wildest dreams could ever have imagined.
No comments:
Post a Comment